Logan Cotton McGuinness Profile Photos

Logan McGuinness
Logan McGuinness
When he took up the boxing at  the age of 14 to train with his older brother Logan Cotton McGuinness was an instant talent. Although he did not know it at the time. One day when he was sparring in the ring. McGuinness's first trainer turned to his brother and Said " Your brother as an amateur  McGuinness turned into Pro at the age of 20. Since then, not only has he gone undefeated, but many of his fights have been long and he Fought battles. He is now one of the hottest up and coming fighters in the super feather weight Division.
"My Heart is what sets me apart,"McGuinness says. In a fight in June 2012. he took a hard shot in the eighth round and was out the wobbling around, which his trainer screaming for him to take a knee, but he just kept fighting ans come bake to win the bout." I have the will to Win," He Says, "but it is also the will to prepare to win."
Although he is tried team sports,  McGuinness says he never looked forward to them to like he does with boxing, " When I found boxing, I knew it was my Passion, He says, " When I get in the ring it is just me and my opponent there is no Team"
Logan McGuinness Fighting
Logan McGuinness Fighting

Logan McGuinness Warming Up
Logan McGuinness Warming Up

Logan McGuinness
Logan McGuinness With Dog