- Oysters: Oysters contain large quantities of zinc, which helps to raise testosterone levels and increase sperm count
- Brazil Nuts: contain high levels of selenium, a trace element that plays an important role in testicular health and function
- Peanut Butter is packed with monounsaturated fat, which the body needs to produce a variety of hormones, including testosterone.
- Bananas contain the bromelain enzyme, potassium and a host of B vitamins, all of which help to boost testosterone levels
- Eggs: help to increase testosterone by providing plenty of protein and vitamins B5 and B6.
- Lever: is one of the most concentrated sources of vitamin A, which is an essential nutrient for healthy testosterone levels and normal sperm production
- Milk: MILK is rich in calcium, which has been proven to help boost levels of testosterone
Build Married Life in 7 Ways
The 7 best testosterone boosting foods That will make a Difference in your life